Tuesday 13 January 2009

I’m heading home soon!! Friday is almost here and I’m looking forward to it. Although I love it here it’s time to move on.

Duyfken’s left for Brisbane and she took my boyfriend with her. They were suppose to leave last Saturday but because of bad weather here in Cairns and cyclone warnings, she didn’t get away until today. Brad called before they left and he was so exited! I’m glad they’re off but I couldn’t see them leave. After the time Endeavour sailed away from me in London and left me on shore, I suffer a broken hart every time one of my ships sails away from me. When the Gothenburg III left Fremantle in Australia I was in Sydney on the other side of the country. Far, far away!! =)

I went up to Cape Tribulation last Saturday and stayed one night. My mate Tim drove up and coming back down again we took the scenic tour and stoped in the Daintree rainforest. I made a Blair witch project filming how freaked out I was at certain points. I’m going to post them online at given opportunity so not going to give it away here, but scary shit happened. LOL

Got some good photos and I can’t wait to show you guys!! Think I might go play with some of them now…

xxoo

No comments: